GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,017 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Dragonfire» Forums » General

Subject: Missing character 14/16 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Lindén
Sweden
Lund
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going throguh my copy I notice I am missing character 14 of 16. Is this available as print and play or is there some mistake in the numbering. I have an unnumbered Human Rogue - perhaps the number is just missing from that character?

I also have two copies of the Moon Elf Warlock (woman with white streak in her hair), numbered 1/2 from Dragonspear. But I don't have the Half-ling warlock from that expansion so I'm guessing that two copies of the same character was accidentaly included and the other left out. Anyone else had this problem and any ideas on how to resolve it? I can print it myself but a replacement would be even better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Felts
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send a product replacement request to Catalyst. Board game companies are almost universally fantastic about replacing missing/damaged products. A quick web search should find the proper site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alandor wrote:
Going throguh my copy I notice I am missing character 14 of 16. Is this available as print and play or is there some mistake in the numbering. I have an unnumbered Human Rogue - perhaps the number is just missing from that character?

I also have two copies of the Moon Elf Warlock (woman with white streak in her hair), numbered 1/2 from Dragonspear. But I don't have the Half-ling warlock from that expansion so I'm guessing that two copies of the same character was accidentaly included and the other left out. Anyone else had this problem and any ideas on how to resolve it? I can print it myself but a replacement would be even better.

Check your contents vs the manifest file in the files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avery CloseCall
United States
Laguna Beach
California
flag msg tools
I've noticed that I have a Human Rogue (with a blue headwrap and red sash) that isn't numbered at all - I think that may be card 14/16.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lindén
Sweden
Lund
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have that same card. I contacted the publisher and they will be sending replacements so I will see if I get a different card or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.