GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,916 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Dice Throne: Season Two – Battle Chest» Forums » General

Subject: Pre-Order Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliot Davis
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all,
I missed the KS campaign but was checking out the Backer Kit preorder offerings.

https://season2.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/125367

My question is this: Is the Season Pass being sold for $79 USD on the backer kit, the same as the season pass that went for $59 USD on the Kickstarter? I would like to get all of the exclusive offerings, if possible. If that won't be the case with the backer kit preorder, I'll probably just wait for a sale (or grab it used) after the game hits retail.

Also wondering why it is $20 more on the backer kit. Just a penalty for being late?

Thanks for any help,
Elliot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Saxberg
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The $79 price tag isn't a penalty for being late--the $59 price tag is a bonus for being early! cool

The $79 Season Pass still includes all of the same content, unlocked Funding Quests, etc., and it will still arrive at the same time as backer copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cooper Olson
msg tools
The $79 one also comes with a battle chest as the $59 does not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a jov
Canada
flag msg tools
Good to know. The season pass is perfect for me, all the content in a nice storage box.

Just to clarify, "Champion edition vs non-champion edition" refers to: if you buy it in store later, you wouldn't be getting some of the pre-order cards? (i.e. the funding goal checkpoints?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so week. I just preordered the Champion Edition with the Battle Box for $79 + Shipping. Does this come with the sparkle dice?

Loving those locking trays!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.