GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,365 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Thunderstone Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: What happen when I use 《Potion of Stamina》and +1HP card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kulokage Chen
msg tools
mb
I only left 5HP, and I play a 《Potion of Stamina》 and like 《Stormland Mirror》,at the end of that turn ,how many cards I can draw?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Molander
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
kulokage wrote:
I only left 5HP, and I play a 《Potion of Stamina》 and like 《Stormland Mirror》,at the end of that turn ,how many cards I can draw?

Yeah idk all the cards by heart, gotta at least say what they do and be more specific with your question and why it's a question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kulokage Chen
msg tools
mb
"Ignore your wound when calculating HP" this mean I can draw 6 cards in the end of turn, right?

But I only have 5HP, now the +1HP cards come in same turn, so I have 6HP, then is my question, I draw only 6 cards in the end because my 6HP, or draw 7 cards because "Ignore your wound when calculating HP" +1?

my english is not very well, hope you can understand what I mean.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like you will draw 7 cards. +1 HP can go above the normal "maximum" of 6, and if you're ignoring your wounds as an ongoing effect of that card, then you'll be at 6, so +1 lets you draw 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wootton
Scotland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, this is correct.

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.