GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,374 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Eat Poop You Cat» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Eat Poop You Chatter 2018 B9: We're Off to Sue the Wizard rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
Quoting Hunter S. is all the go at present. B9 kicked-off with:

Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style
a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.

- Ozludo (Hunter S Thompson - Songs of the Doomed: The Gonzo Papers 3)

snapdragon23 interpreted this as follows. I'm not sure were Baby Tintin came from, but I like him (her?) :

- snapdragon23

Cringing Dragon saw this clearly :

The family court does not favour Daddy's idea of daycare.
- Cringing Dragon

Jpwoo gave us The Cinder Block O' DOOM :

- Jpwoo

shumyum focussed on building supplies and took us to Oz :

Operation Cinder Block pacified the munchkins as planned, leaving only the dirty laundry to clean up.
- shumyum

But here things got odd, even by the standards of EPYC. Because shumyum sent the sentence back to Cringing Dragon. None of us noticed immediately, so delightful recursion occurred and Cringing Dragon drew a picture. Her drawing deserves plenty of applause, as does she, for spotting the problem as soon as she tried to forward the chain... :

Miniature Tintin Triplets?! Who knows where this might have gone
- Cringing Dragon

Anyway, now the chain got back on track, and shumyum's sentence was sent to ColdFrog. Who made it all about the brick :

- ColdFrog

We're bloodthirsty :
The Lollipop Guild lost another member today when the absent minded Wizard forgot to untie the cinder block from his balloon thus crushing poor Petunia upon landing.
- maloma

Glinda, the Good Witch of the South, is also an accident investigator :

- CallieMo

WallyNate knew where to lay the blame :
The good witch and other munchkins looked on in horror when a munchkin fell out of the Wizard of Nebraska's balloon just outside the Emerald City of Omaha.
- WallyNate

...and maho gave us an Emerald City :

- maho

Aneirin was convinced a fantasy crossover had been achieved, bringing the tragic saga to a close:
"Omaha or bust!" shouted Oz, the Great and Terrible - and Arwen and the Munchkins watched in horror as Omby Amby tumbled from the gondola.
- Aneirin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna F.
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow

So funny how the Wizard of Oz meme kept going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been dying to see this one since I got my sentence to draw. I wanted to know where it had progressed from and I'm not disappointed at all about the epic weirdness that happened here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmbmbmbmb
I still can't believe that I didn't recognise the (erroneously sent to me) sentence as only one sentence and drawing from MY OWN SENTENCE! It was only when I was about to forward it to the next person that I realised things were out of sync!
But I am glad that the Wizard of Oz theme managed to hold once introduced - well done everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Smithwick
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Chip Theory Games ... I'm a believer!
badge
Hot Air Balloons ... nuff said!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hilarious how this worked out! Great work everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it !
badge
Enjoy Life!
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent!
I like how Linda's and my drawings look similar, although the sentences for each drawing are rather different laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
CHA was my dump stat
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember my art history correctly, the Old Masters considered baby laundry-jail to be among the most difficult of subjects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.