GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,724 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Smiths of Winterforge» Forums » Rules

Subject: Movement each turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Mitchell
msg tools
Sorry if this is a pretty basic question. Can I move on both my first and third actions (presuming the second action is doing something in a district)? Or can I only move twice in a row? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Morton
Australia
Penshurst
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question, and with that, what does the traveler card allow you to do is it a extra action or just a extra move anytime, or just a extra move if it's the last thing you do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Shearer
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You can move as much as you want in your turn, and at any time you can spend an action in your turn, but each move takes up one action to do so.

The Transporter allows you get an extra free action each turn that is a move action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bannister Nicholas
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AllOfTheD wrote:

The Transporter allows you get an extra free action each turn that is a move action.
Um, serious? OP? 3 actions, declare 3 moves gain +3 extra free actions(buy/sell/forge/etc), or 3 extra "free-Actions" i.e pay 1 gold refresh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan O
msg tools
On your turn you get 3 actions. Any, all, or none of those actions can be spent as move actions. The transporter gives you one additional action that *must* be used as a move action. Clear?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Morton
Australia
Penshurst
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AllOfTheD wrote:

Thanks for getting back to us Dylan, I still have to play around with the transporter again, last game I played I was able to use the transporter every turn for the extra action as a move with paying the cost every turn and found it very effective and sounds like I was playing it right, interested to see what other characters can do and if I should rotate characters though or work of a couple for the whole game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.