GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,575 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Hostage Negotiator: Crime Wave» Forums » General

Subject: Only 29 dividers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Bach
United States
Rocky Hill
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
I'm Bach!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wishing to clarify that the rule book is incorrect and there are only 29 divider cards packaged together that come with Crime Wave? The Demand Pack divider would otherwise seem to be missing, but those cards are listed on other dividers. I would guess that this is a result of a late production change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it's definitely there. Just not with the other 29 dividers

If you really want to know: here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bach
United States
Rocky Hill
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
I'm Bach!
mbmbmbmbmb
I know about that one, but if you count it as part of the 30, you would expect other things to be listed in the contents as well, but they are not, so my assumption is only the 29 dividers shrink wrapped together correspond to the 30 dividers listed in the rules and there is a misprint in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulRadagast wrote:
I know about that one, but if you count it as part of the 30, you would expect other things to be listed in the contents as well, but they are not, so my assumption is only the 29 dividers shrink wrapped together correspond to the 30 dividers listed in the rules and there is a misprint in the rules.

You aren't wrong about your assumption. The 30th shouldn't have been included in the components list. Hope you can forgive us.

In all honesty I actually like how it worked out because it might make some folks "search" for the missing divider.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bach
United States
Rocky Hill
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
I'm Bach!
mbmbmbmbmb
vanrydergames wrote:
In all honesty I actually like how it worked out because it might make some folks "search" for the missing divider.

That is exactly how it happened for me. I thought it might have slipped between the side of the box and the insert, so I took the insert out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.