GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,804 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Zombicide: Green Horde» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Zombicide Green Horde kickstarter shipping to Europe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alen Kulić
Croatia
flag msg tools
Hello

I wanted to ask backers of Zombicide Green Horde is it also in their case that they did not recieve tracking code and now I already saw in two retail shops that Zombicide green horde is coming next week. Personaly I am backer from Croatia and eve since May 23 I didnt recieve any mail or new info.
That bugs me a lot because I like many others supported them one year in advance with paying after campaing and I know we recieve rewards because of that but still I dont want to back project where backers recieve their game after it comes to retail. And I heard that CMON has done it also with Massive darkness, so they dissapointed me a lot .

Is anyone from Europe like me who didnt get tracking code or new information ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maartendp maartendp
Belgium
Antwerp
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Can’t speak for Everyone of course, but most of us in Belgium and the netherlands recieved our core boxes in january-february. The kickstarter extra’s came some weeks ago

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torgeir Ådland
msg tools
I'm in Norway, and in the same situation if it's wave 2 you're waiting for...
I'm waiting until the end of the week before I start bugging them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Sánchez
msg tools
That's the reason they always talk about that risk during the campaing, so you don't back if you don't like it. They never promise you'll have the game before anyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torgeir Ådland
msg tools
Got a message from GameQuest about a package being due tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torgeir Ådland
msg tools
And I got it!!
Also, I think it bears mentioning that I don't think we should complain about expansions arriving near release time:we got the base game early anyway, and the main bonus now is the Kickstarter exclusives anyway, and they won't see general release at all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.