GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,928 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Altiplano» Forums » General

Subject: iOS Workflow app scoresheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Sexton
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if anyone here is familiar with the app Workflow on iOS or not, but it allows you to make, well, workflows that automate different things on your device. It’s super nifty and I’ve taken the time to build a workflow that scores Altiplano.

It will ask how many people are playing, then one at a time ask you each player’s name and then walk through the scoresheet. For orders, if you don’t even want to add those up, you can put each order’s points on a separate line and it will automatically add them up for you.

Played with it for the first time last night and it worked wonderfully. Enjoy!

https://workflow.is/workflows/2fc58020bcf44730bfb76fddfecba1...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool ideal. I've never used workflow, but I just tried it. My only concern so far from a quick test is that it's kinda tedious to enter the amount of each and every good for every player. That's a lot of numbers to enter. I'd be happy for just like a Google sheet or something. (Hey, maybe I should try that).

Edit: Ok, I tried the Google Sheets approach. I think I find that a little easier. If anyone finds it useful, here it is. There's a macro (New Game), which clears out the data. Although I can't figure out how to run macros on iPhone Sheets app (maybe you can't?)

(not intending to steal your thunder -- workflow app is cool too)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.