GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,724 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Smiths of Winterforge» Forums » Variants

Subject: Mandatory auction house rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rob taylor
England
bingley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make the auction house a mandatory action space to get paid for your contract?
Apart from the owner of the Appraiser, I can’t see why anyone would want to waste an action to try gain 3 more coins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Shearer
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
At the auction house, you can sell ALL of your contracts as a single action. That way, you can build up a bundle of contracts and sell them all for a tidy extra sum, provided you roll well enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Di Maio
Italy
flag msg tools
sorry but i continue to do not understand the action.

when i complete a contract i have 2 different possibility

1: take my money instantly and keep my contract to cont as pont(s) at the
end of the game

2: do not take money and keep the contract,in a future action i can go the the auction house to "roll" a dice for any contract i kept (and/or i want to use). for every contract i recive the money of the contract(s) and the extra money or less money (it dipends of the rolls)... after that i have to flip the contract card(s) and it(they) do not cont point(s) at the end of the game

am i right???

i read the role 1 bilions time... my friend did the same too.... none of us have the same ideas of how this allyway works.

the constant is that this allyways have no reason to exist, couse a +3 or -2 moneys do not worth a precinct action (+movement)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Shearer
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The contracts still count as points at the end of the game after being used at Auction House

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bijan Ajamlou
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What was the design thoughts behind the tile? (If there where any). As Danilo mentioned it doesn't add anything to the game and it's a very bad option to go there. Was it initially stronger then nerfed? Maybe there needs to be a 3vp reward to the player that auctioned most contracts..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Di Maio
Italy
flag msg tools
sorry but u do not reply me...

the tile works like the 1 or 2 description?

i still do not understand how it works

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Di Maio
Italy
flag msg tools
can ua please reply???

explain how this position works.... please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wynther Knight
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
N1L0 wrote:
sorry but i continue to do not understand the action.

when i complete a contract i have 2 different possibility

1: take my money instantly and keep my contract to cont as pont(s) at the
end of the game

2: do not take money and keep the contract,in a future action i can go the the auction house to "roll" a dice for any contract i kept (and/or i want to use). for every contract i recive the money of the contract(s) and the extra money or less money (it dipends of the rolls)... after that i have to flip the contract card(s) and it(they) do not cont point(s) at the end of the game

am i right???

i read the role 1 bilions time... my friend did the same too.... none of us have the same ideas of how this allyway works.

the constant is that this allyways have no reason to exist, couse a +3 or -2 moneys do not worth a precinct action (+movement)

The auction house is just an option for you to get more gold or risk turning in the contracts and get less gold.

1) You move to the Auction house (1 action) with your completed contracts that you have not turned in yet. (or 0 action if you start your turn at the auction house)
2) Roll the 12 sided dice for each contract you are auctioning - this counts as 1 action (even if you have 10 contracts).
3) Modify the gold value of each cotract depending on the results.
4) Turn in the contracts and get the adjusted gold.
5) Place the contracts face-down under your guild board.
6) Those contracts still count towards your final scoring.

Hope this clears it up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.