GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,197 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Red Alert: Space Fleet Warfare» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Red Alert late pledges! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
For one week only (to span end-of-month pay days!), we're offering those who missed the Kickstarter campaign an opportunity to come on board and grab the same freebies as our Kickstarter backers. Be quick though - after that we'll be downgrading the offer!

https://richard-borgs-red-alert.backerkit.com/hosted_preorde...

A total of SEVENTEEN unlocked stretch goals and a heap of free swag.
So, including the core game, that's 133 ship models - 41 of which are Kickstarter freebies! That does not include any of the discounted optional buy carrier and dreadnought escalation packs.

For a standard Admiral's pledge of GBP 90 that's GBP 164 worth of products plus an extra 41 free ships models and a set of exclusive silver Admiral's dice.

So, to recap what every backer will receive:-

* Core game with 2 different design fleets
* FREE Vice Admiral Escalation Pack (worth GBP 18)
* FREE Logistics and Space Platform Escalation Pack (worth GBP 20)
* FREE Space Rift Escalation Pack (worth GBP 13)
* FREE extra Confederation Fighter squadron (KS exclusive)
* FREE extra Commonwealth Fighter squadron (KS exclusive)
* FREE extra Confederation Destroyer squadron (KS exclusive)
* FREE extra Commonwealth Destroyer squadron (KS exclusive)
* FREE extra Confederation Cruiser squadron (KS exclusive)
* FREE extra Commonwealth Cruiser squadron (KS exclusive)
* FREE extra unit markers pack (KS exclusive)
* FREE additional set of silver Admiral's dice ((KS exclusive)
* FREE extra Confederation Battleship squadron (KS exclusive)
* FREE extra Commonwealth Battleship squadron (KS exclusive)
* FREE Meteor Storm Escalation Pack (worth GBP 13)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

I know how badly it feels when I "first" find out about a kickstarter a day or two after it ends.

This will help the Red Alert community to grow so we'll have more potential players.

I think I'll spread the word some. While it won't net me any additional stretch goals, you've already been generous with those and I'd like to help your results get closer to what you hoped would justify all the additional stuff you're putting in our boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Hooray for PSC. I'm glad to see this offer made, especially given their kindness in moving up several stretch goal benefits before the KS campaign ended. Nicely done, gentlemen and ladies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gordon
United Kingdom
Brampton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mysterons - my kind of club...
mbmbmbmbmb
Typically, I'd been avoiding new KS projects while on a self-induced sabbatical. Done plenty, spent lots of money, still awaiting delivery of a few. I totally missed this one!

So the Late Pledge opportunity is very welcome, because I heard about this in a recent podcast (Henry Hyde @ Battlegames) and it ticked many boxes to interest me.

A basic order is in, I may consider the extras if there's still time, and only wished I had been able to back it so that I could contribute to the comments on the KS page. But still, great to see and I thank all those involved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
kduke wrote:
I know how badly it feels when I "first" find out about a kickstarter a day or two after it ends.

Well, damn. Today that’s me. I just heard about this today. Unfortunately, this is my first experience with a crowdfunded game that allows late pledges that are different than what the KS offered. I’ve late pledged several games that DID still offer what the KS offered, so this different approach surprises me a bit. While I don’t suppose anyone knows why they wouldn’t extend the KS benefits to late pledgers beyond one week (except the publisher itself), maybe someone does know this: what’s the advantage of late pledging at all now? Why wouldn’t someone just wait for the commercial release at this point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.