GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,409 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Ricardo Pires
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
badge
At first I thought that this was an expansion for The Grizzled but in BGG It comes as an reimplementation. Is this correct?
Will it be possible to play it combined with The Grizzled?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipa Tato
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Nice question, I wanna know at this really is too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serhiy Saf
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Profecia91 wrote:
At first I thought that this was an expansion for The Grizzled but in BGG It comes as an reimplementation. Is this correct?
Will it be possible to play it combined with The Grizzled?

As I understand, the game doesnt exist at the moment (or just is a raw prototype only)- no rules uploaded, no art finished, no components list provided, nobody played & reviewed it, and no one knows when/if it will be released.

Anyway, looking forward for any info too, I like The Grizzled a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serhiy Saf
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaand there is a new info about the game. Even with the release date - November 2018!
See Info? thread for details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm hoping this will completely replace the original and its expansion, meaning that you can [hopefully] play the normal mode of 'The Grizzled' with this edition. And then if you want to, you could also play the campaign games.

If that's the case, then I'll get his and sell my original copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carla
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting this and keeping all my The Grizzled stuff. Wonderful game, perfect for Remembrance Day weekend, and how fitting that this special version is released on the 100th anniversary, when Remembrance Day and Armistice Day fall on the same Sunday. I just wish we could get it in time to play on the day (11th Nov), but that looks doubtful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.