GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,978 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Anachrony» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Anachrony Collector's Edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Button-Harrison
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
With the Trickerion Collector's Edition Kickstarter coming to a close and the whispers of an Anachrony Expansion being teased, I was wondering if a similar route was being considered to release an Anachrony Collector's Edition?

The main reason I ask is this one one of those games that really would benefit from an insert. The time to set up can definitely be a deterrent in getting Anachrony to the table. I haven't sprung for a third party insert as they're often going for as much as the full game. But if a tray is a part of a potential Anachrony CE like it is for the Trickerion CE... Then maybe I can hold out until that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't promise either way, but keep in mind we can't exactly make a bigger box for Anachrony. If you double Anachrony's box size (to hold all future expansions), you're waaay above Gloomhaven.

Just tempering expectations, maybe MCG will surprise me too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I'm happy to have the single box solution for Trickerion, I think I'd much rather have a separate box for the coming Anachrony expansions, than having all that in a single giant box.

I think it would be quite nice if the two expansions could be placed in a single box though, but since I'll almost certainly want to get Meeple Realty's inserts for them (assuming they'll make them), I'd have to go by what they produce as well.

I own the Meeple Realty inserts for both Trickerion and Anachrony, and with Mindclash all but promising that Meeple Realty will make an insert for the Trickerion expansion that will fit together with the existing insert in the Collector's Edition box, I'd be pretty comfortable getting an insert for Anachrony right now.

David has teased that the plan is to have the Anachrony expansions on Kickstarter spring 2019, so I would assume the earliest possible delivery date for them will be early 2020. That's almost two years from now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SpecularRain wrote:
David has teased that the plan is to have the Anachrony expansions on Kickstarter spring 2019, so I would assume the earliest possible delivery date for them will be early 2020. That's almost two years from now.

I can confirm this plan.

I've designed the core of both expansions, but none of the asymmetric stuff (that's Viktor's speciality ) and half of the lore and the good UI are missing (that's Richard's), and they'll both be very busy until November with Perseverance, so unlikely we'll see much of the Anachrony exps before next April-May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nielson Jugalbot
Canada
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would second an Anachrony CE with inserts. Sadly I have to pass on Trickerion CE as I have enough euro's atm that have yet seen table time, but Anachrony is one of the favourites. I'll keep my eye out for this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Milazzotti
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mb
You could do a custom tray to hold all components on basic game !!!
I prefer plastic trays instead wood made inserts !!!

Thanks
Ivan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik
Norway
flag msg tools
I was just about to go all-in on Trickerion on KS today, but then I remembered that there is a game called Anachrony which got a theme that really talks to me.

Please, give us another Anacrhony KS with tons of extra stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
msg tools
If the game sees a lot of play time I would recommend getting an insert. The MeepleRealty insert looks really nice and the guys working the Origins booth told me about Trickerion when I told them my issues with Anachrony.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Miller
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is there anywhere to go to find the Exosuit Commander upgrade? Is there a reprint in the works?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OuterPop wrote:
Is there anywhere to go to find the Exosuit Commander upgrade? Is there a reprint in the works?

Mindclash has it in stock: https://mindclash-games.myshopify.com/collections/anachrony/...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Miller
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow, that was easy. I need to increase my search parameters. :)

Thank you!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Eloi
msg tools
mb
I would love it if the kickstarter for Anachrony's expansion(s) included a collector's edition with a box and inserts inside, containing the original game and expansions, plus stretch goals, a la the last Trickerion campaign. It would be just great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizz
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
arthureloi wrote:
I would love it if the kickstarter for Anachrony's expansion(s) included a collector's edition with a box and inserts inside, containing the original game and expansions, plus stretch goals, a la the last Trickerion campaign. It would be just great!

Also an add-on for a forklift. Because I'm not trying to pick up a box that size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Eloi
msg tools
mb
How much would that weight? More than Galaxy Trucker Anniversary Edition or Gloomhaven?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren George
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TDaver wrote:
...and they'll both be very busy until November with Perseverance, so unlikely we'll see much of the Anachrony exps before next April-May.

Does that mean we can expect to see some Perseverance in November???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cursiveduck wrote:
TDaver wrote:
...and they'll both be very busy until November with Perseverance, so unlikely we'll see much of the Anachrony exps before next April-May.

Does that mean we can expect to see some Perseverance in November???

No it means I'm going to a development meeting in November (ie next week) to plan the next few months of work for Perseverance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popular Culture
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think just an empty box that accommodate both the original kickstarter and the new one planned. Everything else I recon peeps can get on their own through third party suppliers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.