GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,218 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

The World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch» Forums » General

Subject: 5 Gentlemen? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
Gillingham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried this with 5 Gentlemen players? Did it work? Any mods to the set-up/ Am thinking of each gentlemen having one less Aether to balance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Major Mishap wrote:
Has anyone tried this with 5 Gentlemen players? Did it work? Any mods to the set-up/ Am thinking of each gentlemen having one less Aether to balance.

You'd have to offset their additional actions somehow as well. Perhaps give the Nemesis one additional Agent to use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
Major Mishap wrote:

You'd have to offset their additional actions somehow as well. Perhaps give the Nemesis one additional Agent to use?

I'd say a generic activation card that allows them to activate one agent or the minions. I feel another agent would unbalance things but allowing one to act again would be better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
swirlsaepi wrote:
Major Mishap wrote:

I'd say a generic activation card that allows them to activate one agent or the minions. I feel another agent would unbalance things but allowing one to act again would be better.

Yeah, perhaps something like that. Or the Nemesis is allowed to perform 1-2 Nemesis powers for free each round or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
corkysru wrote:
swirlsaepi wrote:
Major Mishap wrote:

Yeah, perhaps something like that. Or the Nemesis is allowed to perform 1-2 Nemesis powers for free each round or something.
I think the back and forth movement is imperative to game balance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
I think the back and forth movement is imperative to game balance.

I would tend to agree although I haven't tried out using 5 gentlemen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.