GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,405 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

David Gómez Relloso
Spain
Dobro (Los Altos)
Burgos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have uploaded a file with a list of official optional rules and several house rules that I apply in my games. I think that they improve the base game and that they are not complicate to be used:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/165216/thirty-years-war-o...

Part of my house rules are based on previous variants proposed by Kark Laskas and Henrik Johansson.

I expect that you will find this interesting. I will be happy to read any comment.

David

P.D. También he subido el archivo con mis reglas caseras en español:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/165582/thirty-years-war-r...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sloop hmsstarling
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,

Thank you very much for posting these rules. I really enjoy playing this game, and I believe that your rules will make it an even better game!

Also, I've pre-ordered the reprint of your game "Crusade and Revolution" on the Spanish Civil War and I'm looking forward to playing it soon!

All the best,
Jan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gómez Relloso
Spain
Dobro (Los Altos)
Burgos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jan!

I expect that you will like my house rules. This is already a nice game, I just wanted to improe several aspects that I find a bit flawed.

Thanks also for pre-ordering the 2nd edition of Crusade and Revolution. I am so sorry for the delay (nearly one year!), but I expect that you will like the new edition.

Best,

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.