Subject: Newbe questions after the first game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus G.
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi!

i have a few questions in a 4 player game:

1.) If 2 heroes (player 1+2) are fighting together and the fight is over, is it then player 3 turn or is it the turn of player 2 because he was only invited (he moved his disk)?

2.) Is it allowed to use 1 hour to move the ghost (new heroes) directly before the fight starts, if Kheelan (the controller of the ghost) is part of the fight?

3.) Is it allowed to make overtime in legend 1 and buy other things than power points?

Thank you for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
1) it's player 2's turn because the active player during battle is player 1.

2) Each player takes only one action. That action will have to be either to move the water spirit, or to initiate a battle. You can't do both in the same turn.

3) Yes you are, but legend one is really only designed to teach you the basics. Since you don't cary anything over to the next legends there's no point. Legend one was designed so that any challenging situation was created on purpose to teach outcomes and consequences, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I disagree on #3. The actual market is not introduced in legend 1, so you are only allowed to buy strength points. (I don't remember what it says about night hours.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus G.
Germany
flag msg tools
GSReis wrote:
I disagree on #3. The actual market is not introduced in legend 1, so you are only allowed to buy strength points. (I don't remember what it says about night hours.)

I have asked #3 because you should use the other side of the tableau where the fight is explained. So you cant "see" the other side with the market. So i agree with you.

#2. If player 4 invited player 1, is player 1 the next active player?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
In the first game i have learned that creatures are jumping each other and lost the game (in the north).

In the second game i have learned that its not good to kill to much creatures and go on very fast with the scroll. But they all seemed to be dangerous for the castle blush

I hope to win in game 3...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smeary wrote:

Yes.

Not sure about overtime. It should be introduced either by the legend deck or by the setup instructions for the scenario. If this hasn't happened yet, then no overtime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus G.
Germany
flag msg tools
Thamos von Nostria wrote:
Smeary wrote:

Yes.

Not sure about overtime. It should be introduced either by the legend deck or by the setup instructions for the scenario. If this hasn't happened yet, then no overtime.

Legend deck says 7 hours, but i think that is only for the first part of legend 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked, the rules tell you to use overtime for the second part of the legend. Look at the top of page 4.

German rules:
http://www.brettspiele-report.de/images/d/die-legenden-von-a...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus G.
Germany
flag msg tools
A YouTube film has helped me with an important thing:

In legend 1 is it not the only way over the bridge to the tree...on the right side i can go through the forest.

I hope this is helpful for someone who read this. I think this is no spoiler

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Donks
Netherlands
Sprang-Capelle
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smeary wrote:
A YouTube film has helped me with an important thing:

In legend 1 is it not the only way over the bridge to the tree...on the right side i can go through the forest.

I hope this is helpful for someone who read this. I think this is no spoiler

That actually is a spoiler...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
William Donks wrote:

No, it's an important detail that may be easily missed. How is something that should be clear just by looking at the map a spoiler?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GSReis wrote:
William Donks wrote:

No, it's an important detail that may be easily missed. How is something that should be clear just by looking at the map a spoiler?

Because of the context where the challenge is to find a path to a certain destination. For any other legend, this would just be a piece of open information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes especially in a legend where other paths are likely to be blocked by monsters by design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.