United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Get Six (6) Goods.

Notes: The extra two dice are from the Cryolab on the "previous turn". Since no dice were used on the resource board, I opted to remove that as a distraction. ;)

Edit: New Restriction: Robot must be the first card used. :)

https://pf.fantasticfactories.com/puzzle?board=false&cardIDs...

Hint:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
This is kind of like six puzzles in one. Some 'variations' use a slightly different order and not all buildings are used in each variation. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Doe
msg tools
mbmbmb
I started somewhere and got this soulution:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Nuclear Plant: #6 -> 1G, 2E, 1M
Laboratory: 1G, 1C, 1E, 1M
Robot: 1M -> #?, 1G, 1C, 1E
Fitness Center: #5, 1E -> #4, #?, 1G, 1C
Manufactory: #4, #4 -> #?, 2G, 1C, 3E
Trade School: #?, 1E -> #5, 2G, 1C, 2E
Dojo: #5, 1E -> #2, 2G, 1C, 1E
University: #3, 1C -> #2, 2G, 1E
Gymnasium: #1, 1E -> #2, 2G
Headquarter: #2, #2, #2, #2 -> 6G

Other variations to be found by my fellow puzzlers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Moyer
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is so great about this game is that there are so many ways to get to a solution. Of course that makes building puzzles even more complex when all I'm working on is a sheet of paper to figure them out :-).

You found a solution that I didn't expect, because of the glorious way that adding one card makes things so much more multifaceted. I'm going to add a new restriction to this puzzle in order to make it behave the way that I was hoping. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Doe
msg tools
mbmbmb
I totally agree. There are many possibilities to build a working chain of actions, and though having the same starting cards and ressources, different people find different solutions for it. You can experiment with several starting points, and maybe you get a completely different solution doing so.

That's so interesting about making these puzzles. You have a plan and know, how you want your creation to work. The more cards you use though, the higher is the chance, that someone else finds a different way to solve it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls