Bob Rodgers
United States
Jeffersonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
Hey all!

Just received my deluxe edition in the mail yesterday and it contained NO dice at all(save for the yellow replacement dice). Just wondering if anyone else was having this issue with their shipment?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not I.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One person on one of the mail tracking threads did say he had that problem also (unless it was you).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Rodgers
United States
Jeffersonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
No, this is the first Ive posted about it. I did get in touch with Epic and they were VERY quick to respond to me to get it fixed. Again, great customer service from those guys. Thanks for the feedback! Someone must have just been on break or something when mine was packaged, lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was complete (although I did have the 2 known issues ... the misprinted dice and the David Lo Pan board misprint). (Played my first round today and loved it!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Rodgers
United States
Jeffersonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
russonc wrote:
Mine was complete (although I did have the 2 known issues ... the misprinted dice and the David Lo Pan board misprint). (Played my first round today and loved it!)

Awesome!
Im glad folks are enjoying it, makes me even more eager to jump into it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobjrodgers wrote:
russonc wrote:

Awesome!

Yeah - out of thousands of copies so far, we've had 1-2 other instances of this where that baggie didn't make it into the box. We will certainly get a new full dice bag sent out to you asap and get you playing!

Thanks for your patience!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Rodgers
United States
Jeffersonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
cbatarlis wrote:
bobjrodgers wrote:
russonc wrote:

Awesome!

Yeah - out of thousands of copies so far, we've had 1-2 other instances of this where that baggie didn't make it into the box. We will certainly get a new full dice bag sent out to you asap and get you playing!

Thanks for your patience!

Chris

No worries Chris! You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for the speedy reply and producing the game! Just the production value alone was well worth the wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobjrodgers wrote:
Hey all!

Just received my deluxe edition in the mail yesterday and it contained NO dice at all(save for the yellow replacement dice). Just wondering if anyone else was having this issue with their shipment?
I found my dice bag but it was hidden in the foam noodles the bottom cardboard flap had a noodle that propped it up and the bag of dice had slid under that somehow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I thought I didn't get the replacement dice but it was lost in the sea of peanuts... All they had to do is scotch tape it to the shrink wrap of the main game.. wouldve made more sense! I'm wondering how many people didn't know about the replacement dice and threw it away along with the shipping box with the peanuts!

(But I, for one, appreciate the communication here and for the replacement dice pack for my original epic dice were all wrong!It looked like a copy of regular faces of the white attack dice.)🤣
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
holywolfman wrote:
Yeah, I thought I didn't get the replacement dice but it was lost in the sea of peanuts... All they had to do is scotch tape it to the shrink wrap of the main game.. wouldve made more sense! I'm wondering how many people didn't know about the replacement dice and threw it away along with the shipping box with the peanuts!

(But I, for one, appreciate the communication here and for the replacement dice pack for my original epic dice were all wrong!It looked like a copy of regular faces of the white attack dice.)🤣

I'm also wondering how many people may have lost them --- We will certainly make good where needed! I hope most people searched for them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Bailey
United States
Northern SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
holywolfman wrote:

I'm also wondering how many people may have lost them --- We will certainly make good where needed! I hope most people searched for them!

I am generally careful with unpacking boxes, so as not to lose small items. However I can see how these would have been easy to lose. A little packing tape would have gone a long way.

I can't wait to try this game out, thank you for making it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
holywolfman wrote:

I didn't realize the game shipped with a separate bag of dice until I watched an unboxing video on Youtube yesterday, which was kind of a fluke since I already have the game set up on the table and ready to play lol. So...at some point today I'll have to paw through the trash bag into which I dumped the shipping peanuts (from what I thought was an empty box), and then piled about 20 pounds of shrubbery clippings and assorted cardboard waste into Fun times! At least I saw the video before the trash went out tomorrow, so I should be able to find them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.