Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Lombard
United States
New Carlisle
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eddie gives +1 skill die for all combat actions. I'm assuming this means both ranged and melee. The only reason I'm questioning my accuracy is because Egg only gives +1 skill for all Ranged combat. This makes Eddie a better companion for combat overall.

So I got to thinking that maybe Eddie only gives + 1 to melee combat. Can anybody clarify?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mocachild wrote:
Eddie gives +1 skill die for all combat actions. I'm assuming this means both ranged and melee. The only reason I'm questioning my accuracy is because Egg only gives +1 skill for all Ranged combat. This makes Eddie a better companion for combat overall.

So I got to thinking that maybe Eddie only gives + 1 to melee combat. Can anybody clarify?

Yes you're correct - he gives +1 combat skill die! --- However, note the flip special abilities on the companions One is RATHER GOOD (Like EGGs Immunity for the Round power) lol

I guess my point is, choose the companion you like best for fun or the strategy you're going for -- Also you can't choose a companion that is already being played as a character in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lombard
United States
New Carlisle
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the clarification! Egg totally saved my bacon from a horrible round of bad rolls against Lightning. Came back to defeat him the next round without suffering a defeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.