Italy
flag msg tools
designer
thanks for pointing on me ^_^
badge
~Meow
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there!

We're working hard to avoid missing the deadline and we're investing every resource to make it through as planned

Unfortunately this means I have less time to send updates, but you still can see some of the progress made on our facebook page!

Billygoat, on the other hand, is taking a bit of summer relax before coming back in full action!

Marta
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Evans
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cekkins wrote:
Hey there!

We're working hard to avoid missing the deadline and we're investing every resource to make it through as planned

Unfortunately this means I have less time to send updates, but you still can see some of the progress made on our facebook page!

Billygoat, on the other hand, is taking a bit of summer relax before coming back in full action!

Marta

Please understand that a lot of folks avoid Facebook like the plague. A quick message on Kickstarter just to say, "Hey, we are still here and working hard to get this to you." would be great. Thanks, just my $0.02
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
Cekkins wrote:
Hey there!

Marta

!!!Don't believe this!!!

It's written by Bllygoat who has eaten all the devs! wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Please post updates anywhere else but Facebook. I don't have a Facebook. I don't want a Facebook. I am however a backer looking for updates.

I'm not trying to be rude or ungrateful about the hard work you guys are no doubt putting into what is going to be a great game. I just want to same info the Facebook users are getting. I'm super excited for this and I want to see all the cool artwork and stuff you guys post. I just don't have a Facebook.

Sorry again if I've come off rude. I know you guys are working your butts off and its hard to find time to constantly update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Just wanted to say thank you for the update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.