Subject: Decorations - 1 per area or 1 per tile? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angelo Ng
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not sure if you need an unoccupied area (which can span multiple tiles), or if you need an open tile with a matching area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I decoration per tile. But the tile has to have the matching icon of the decoration in order to place it. Not all forests will have a tree icon for placement. Each decoration has an icon on the top right that shows where you can place them. The tiles will have this icon as well, to match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marton Fono
Hungary
flag msg tools
I believe the number of the icons indicate how many decorations you can put on a tile. For example there is a special tile in SG#01 where you can place two water decorations (I don't recall any other multi-decorations tile though -- maybe in future SGs?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marton thanks! I forgot about that tile. I rhino that's the only double icon tile... So far. It used to be one per tile with matching icon. But with that guy, Your version of 'one per icon on tile' covers it better. From 0-2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.