Hide
11 Posts

Nemesis» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: I just pledge a late kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Volbound1700 No
msg tools
I got the 70 pound option plus the medic and comic book. If I like it, I might get the other two expansions. (Didn't care about art book).

Game looked interesting. Was this a good decision?

Primarily attracted to theme and option for 1 player or coop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volbound1700 No
msg tools
I should expect to receive it on April 2019 since I picked the single shipment, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
volbound1700 wrote:
I should expect to receive it on April 2019 since I picked the single shipment, correct?

Maybe, if we are lucky. These days I try to 'forget' about KSs as soon as I finish the pledge manger. When they get to you they get you, fretting over it/counting days is an exercise in frustration
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Australia
Lilydale
Victoria
flag msg tools
mb
fh13 wrote:
volbound1700 wrote:

Maybe, if we are lucky. These days I try to 'forget' about KSs as soon as I finish the pledge manger. When they get to you they get you, fretting over it/counting days is an exercise in frustration

In terms of single shipping. I always choose single shipping. So much essier. Best way to see how the project is going post closing of PM is to just go and browse the updates and comments once a month on the KS campaign page. That is genrally enough to see if they are on scheduke or it has been adjusted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brooke
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Really on the fence for this.. Really want to play it, but then might only really play it solo/2 unless we try going above the player count. (or me/so host it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good decision, I think it will yield many hours of satisfying play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Sylvester
United States
Suwanee
GA
flag msg tools
mb
volbound1700 wrote:
I got the 70 pound option plus the medic and comic book. If I like it, I might get the other two expansions. (Didn't care about art book).

Game looked interesting. Was this a good decision?

Primarily attracted to theme and option for 1 player or coop.

I thought there was only one expansion to buy after the core box?

I have played on TTS- game is fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volbound1700 No
msg tools
James Sylvester, I was talking about the Terrain Expansion and Carnomorph Expansion. At the time, I didn't realize that the Terrain Expansion was just cosmetic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Sylvester
United States
Suwanee
GA
flag msg tools
mb
volbound1700 wrote:
James Sylvester, I was talking about the Terrain Expansion and Carnomorph Expansion. At the time, I didn't realize that the Terrain Expansion was just cosmetic.

Ah, understood.

I believe the core box contains one expansion race and the aftermath expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin De Schutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the strechgoals describe the Voidseekers...which (correct me if I am wrong) are not in the retail version, and as such, can also be seen as an expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.