• [+] Dice rolls
Peter Taddeo
United States
El Cajon
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked this up for $15 a few months ago....think it was from NotsoFunagainBackagaingames

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Woodard
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
BOARD GAAAAAAMES!
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thank you, gonna see if I can add it to a previous order. Hope they either answer the sales@ email address on Sundays or it's not a problem to add it after the sale ended, since it's a "deal of the day".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan the Wired
United States
flag msg tools
mwoody450 wrote:
Thank you, gonna see if I can add it to a previous order. Hope they either answer the sales@ email address on Sundays or it's not a problem to add it after the sale ended, since it's a "deal of the day".

So long as you email them on the day of the deal, they will add it to your order on Monday when support gets into the office at the Daily Deal price if it doesn't sell out beforehand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Peasemeister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
ryanthewired wrote:
mwoody450 wrote:

So long as you email them on the day of the deal, they will add it to your order on Monday when support gets into the office for the Daily Deal price if it doesn't sell out beforehand.

Yes. This is the problem with Daily Deals on weekends. You can email them on Monday to add to an existing held order, but if it sells out, you're SOL. This is especially an issue if the DoD is REALLY good. I bought a Stone Age daily deal a couple months ago, and they gave me big balls about adding to an existing order because I made a separate order for Stone Age and they didn't want to combine them. Which is completely different, mind you, from the method we're discussing, which is emailing them and having THEM add to your existing order on Monday, which they're totally ok with apparently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.