Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles CORDIER
France
MONTIGNY SUR ARMANCON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I just mounted the game and am looking forward playing, first solitaire then face to face with my son.

Some map questions as far:
1. Where do I setup the Allied Supply Dump?
2. What are exactly the Allied Supply Hexes? Four are mentioned in the victory conditions but one of the four mentioned in the supply rule is Tobuk, which already has GVPs (maybe I'm overthinking there).

Thanks for the neat design (and the numerous other ones).
--
Charles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Coatney
Norway
Flateby
Akershus
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Charles,

The inverted/hidden supply dump marker goes in one of those eastern mapboard edge hexes - the inverted dummies go in the others.

Merci beaucoup for your interest in my games.

In our first game of this up here in Oslo, your Free French held out for ... 3?, 4? ... turns and *did* have the Axis Player - me - historically sweating.

And in that first-ever game, my very dangerous (computational science masters graduate) opponent activated both 2nd and 22nd Armoured Brigades to riposte Afrika Korps ... which had risked bypassing Bir Hacheim to let the Italians deal with it ... and he rolled SNAKE EYES - 1 and 1 - them instead breaking down right out of the "barn" before they could attack. devil

We designers *live* for such moments, and it was their VERY FIRST (attempted) MOVE IN A GAME!

I see you have Strasbourg as an icon. I have halfway finished a 1:700 or so cardstock model plan for it. If you like naval, I urge you to take a look at my naval games, my Naval Action naval miniatures rules, and my new Task Forces and Convoys: A Naval Chess Game family game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles CORDIER
France
MONTIGNY SUR ARMANCON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your fast answer.

I hope to play soon and to get my son to play: he just finished a school work involving Free French action at Gazala.
I hope to get back with some strong narrative soon.
I'm also in naval wargame: I'll check your rules in my never-ending quest for ultimate rules, both fast playing and accurate :-)

Thanks again for the games,
regards,
--
Charles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.