Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Cinnamon also tried to bite oldhoss last night

Which ironically might have stopped the knife from working and caused LJ to actually die. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
Also to put a plug in here, Dante's Infero and the Solfege will both be featured in their own games at some point.

If either of dejo or twomil are interested in co-modding/helping me design either, feel free to let me know as yall will not be able to participate.

What is it that disqualifies us from participating?

That aside, I'm always interested in co-modding / helping design interesting games, so count me in!

The Solfege one will because you've seen the role and already know the core mechanics, but it's not an issue anymore with Dante because it was a cover role!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
Also to put a plug in here, Dante's Infero and the Solfege will both be featured in their own games at some point.

If either of dejo or twomil are interested in co-modding/helping me design either, feel free to let me know as yall will not be able to participate.

What is it that disqualifies us from participating?

That aside, I'm always interested in co-modding / helping design interesting games, so count me in!

The Solfege one will because you've seen the role and already know the core mechanics, but it's not an issue anymore with Dante because it was a cover role!

Right got it. Solfege never appeared. Nor did whatever the other one was called.

But yeah! Happy to co-mod!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  55 , 56 , 57 , 58 , 59  |