Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hanzelman
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the game a few days ago and finally have a chance to read the rules.

On first blush they seem to be more complex than the other D-Day games, but that could just be me.

In going over the example on pages 20-21 I came up with a few questions.

For Movement C, should the path shown for its move be through 1023 rather than 1123. By moving through 1123 it would expose itself to MUF from Position 3, correct?

At the conclusion of Movement E & F would there be an overstacking issue in hex 1620? There would be two rifle companies and a HQ company in one hex so would that be overstacked?

If it isn't overstacked, is the Landing Example on page 11 incorrect by showing two rifle companies and an HQ company as Disrupted for overstacking?

Thanks!
Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Youst
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
designer
answered this on CSW as well.

1. I forgot to account for position 3. for the movement of C, pretend pos 3 wasn't occupied. then the example is fine.

2. overstocking can be voluntary. It's just that when you start conducting actions, the US player has to choose which units above the stacking limit are disrupted and marks as such.

3. legal stack is four units, no more than two of which, can be rifle companies. Now like I said in 2, you can have more than legal stacking, you just have to disrupt (your choice) the units that exceed the stacking limits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.