Scotland Yard: Tokyo» Forums » General

Subject: Why? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blue Fox

Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why is this on the hotness? Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stanton
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been moved to be it's own entry rather than a variant of Scotland Yard.
Owners of Scotland Yard have been geekmailed regarding the change & have doubtless had a look to see how different it is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Fox

Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah. It all makes sense now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yvonne Evans
Canada
flag msg tools
From my Geekmail, I was relinked to the first version of Scotland Yard (1991/1994), which looks more like a kids game. I was confused because I don't personally go for goofy looking box wraps.

The one in the blue box, Scotland Yard (2014), is the last version, I believe, if that's the one everyone wants, and what I originally had subscribed to.

(https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameversion/291165/ravensburg...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jakab

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought this thread was going to be why is Scotland Yard in Tokyo? Isn't that out of their jurisdiction?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yvonne Evans
Canada
flag msg tools
stevejreg wrote:
I thought this thread was going to be why is Scotland Yard in Tokyo? Isn't that out of their jurisdiction?

My thoughts exactly. They must be the ultra secret elite undercover force in Toyko that no one knows abt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Allen
msg tools
mb
This is up there with Batman:Love Letter and some of the Carcassonne series in the “I get trying to capitalize on an existing IP, but maybe they should have named it something else” category.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.