Subject: Use Orakl power in app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fall Line
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What am I missing here I don't see anything in the app that allows me to swap two things and see what it is. Unless I put the four stones in there and take a guess. Do I need the four Stones before I can use Oracle ability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Song
South Korea
flag msg tools
designer
Hello,
Thank you for playing
Could you explain your problem a bit more?
Did you start with 4 runes on the altar when you started the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fall Line
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes we start with four runes on the altar the app tells us how many are matches. Wanting to move them around using the orakl how do we see the change, do we need four silk each time we want to see what the new Rune setup has correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Șerban
Romania
Bucharest
Romania
flag msg tools
yes.
you use orakl to change the position of the runes, but there is no way for you to know immediately after if the runes are corect or not. you must wait until you try to seal the gate next time

if you could see in the app if the runes you changed are correct the game would be way to easy, and you could just spam orakl power.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Song
South Korea
flag msg tools
designer
Yes. If you want to see if the changed rune is correct or not, you should try to seal the altar. After changing the position of the runes, the app will not notify you immediately ^^;

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.