Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
To those in whom the will has turned and has denied itself, this our world, which is so real, with all its suns and milky-ways — is nothing. [A.Schopenhauer]
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hesitant to add sleeves to my order. They do seem nice, so if I am going to sleeve, I would rather use the ones they sell with the KS...

How is the quality of the cards? Is sleeving a must in general with White Wizard games?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Australia
Lilydale
Victoria
flag msg tools
mb
Generally with heavy use card based games I always sleeve. In some circumstance I may even double sleeve. Often I find its cheaper to buy sleeve from my LFGS. However in this case I did order the KS sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved Star Realms with the official sleeves and... for the price you can get better clear sleeves than these. They aren't bad sleeves, just that there's better for less out there.

Also, once you use any sleeve brand for a game, you're kinda' stuck staying with that brand.

For $10 at Amazon I got 150 really nice titans held sleeves for my Gruff game for instance. OLGSes meanwhile sell FFG sleeves at cheap prices. Your money but I'd look into those options first.

Edit: titanshield sleeves. Stupid autocorrect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
To those in whom the will has turned and has denied itself, this our world, which is so real, with all its suns and milky-ways — is nothing. [A.Schopenhauer]
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok...

I ask because I almost never use sleeves branded for a game, but with my only experience with them (Summoner Wars), I felt that the cards were much nicer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An unspoken downside to sleeving is that once you start it can be hard to -not- sleeve all your cards.

For a game like Sorcerer I'd totally sleeve though. It'll just help them last longer, and hopefully they'll see lots of play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.