Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe» Forums » General

Subject: Smaler scenarios good enough? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viktor Karlsson Mantel
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have somewhat fallen inlove with the basic machanics of this game after looking at session videos and reading half the rulebook.

I was planning oetting the game and start playing the scenarios in an order of shortest to longest. Meaning I probobly wont play the full extreme long one insome time

My question is, how good is the "shorter" scenarios by themselves?

Becouse I have also been thinking of getting the game No Retreat the russian fron. if comparing similiar scenario in USiE with No Retreat, how are they holding up?

I hope I made miself understandable robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omar Jedi
Canada
flag msg tools
We recently PBEM the Russia 1941 and Germany 1945 scenarios. Pretty tense and it was not clear until the last turn who was going to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william bauer
United States
huntington beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing ALL the short scenarios (training scenarios) then completing all the 2 faction scenarios is a great way to learn the game. Some of the short scen's are not esp competitive, but they tend to be really quick to play. They each assist in learning different aspects of the rules, and the system is so cool, its a fun process of learning it.

I have not yet "graduated" to the Main Event, or the 3 faction scenarios, but I am looking forward to it.

Great game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.