James Freeman
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hello,

I just got into the game and I'm looking at all these packs that are available for $3 on the miniature market. Do any of you have a preference on what you think are the best ones? Thanks in advance.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/searchresults?q=call+of+cthu...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shifting sands for sure. For the others, it depends on what deck you want to build. you can see all contents on http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/CoC/CoCCards.html . Personal favourites are ebla restored, touched by the abyss and into tartarus. But there aren't really any bad ones...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Pomella
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To elaborate, The Shifting Sands has the most recent and (imho) best set of Story Cards, which is quite neat. It also contains and absurdly powerful Cthulhu card so careful with that one.

They seem really cheap, unless shipping is an issue I'd say grab the lot and go nuts with deck building laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At those prices, you should buy them all.

There's never going to be any more of them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, $3 is super cheap, I'd grab all of the packs you can. There's just no way to know if they'll still be there later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Freeman
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The person reniged on my trade so now I am without the bar games sadly. Local guy told me I could pick it up and then ghosted me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.