Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If all three Presidencies are still around and each one has their corresponding Governor that dominates their specific region and the Presidencies merge into one as the card states, what happens to the two remaining Governors and the regions that they dominate? I ask this because each Presidency has one corresponding Governor/Region that they are allowed to set-up (and then through the Governor more regions can be dominated) and so it appears to me that the non-corresponding Governors would not be allowed to be under the one remaining President. Possibilities I can think of:

1) Is there an exception here and all Governors and their dominated regions move over under the single Presidency and the Governors can continue to Campaign? Or...

2) Do the Governors disappear but the dominated regions transfer alone under the Single Presidency with no chance to get those Governors back? Or...

3) Do all Governors disappear and their corresponding regions then become Sovereign again? Or...

4) None of the above (please explain)

Along this line, it states that the remaining Presidency may no longer campaign. But, does that prevent the Governor from campaigning as well or just the President? Otherwise how can you control more regions? Or is that the idea that you can’t?

Thanks,
Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.