Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I missed something but we had absolutely no clue how to get card 99 other than mashing the wrench to the sonar puzzle, but why did that result in card 99?

We still don't understand it. Such a disappointing unlock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Apparently the older version of the app gave card 99 directly rather than having you add to the wrench. Others have noted it is unclear why the wrench was used here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Mahr
Austria
flag msg tools
Life Ain't No Zombiefarm
mbmbmbmbmb
Came here to ask the same. This was mindbogling stupid and frustrating, if this really was the solution to this puzzle. Still does make no sense in retrospective. Yet, it must be, since there was no other need for the "red number" provided by the sonar puzzle in the whole game.

We actually cheated after having been stuck with only 3 pressure gauges for a long time and searched through the remaining cards for the forth. Then we figured out, it must have been from combining these red and blue numbers. Still don't know why.

We came to mutual agreement after the game, that this was the worst by a large margine of all the "Unlock" games. I think, it's probably on par with Deckscape: The Fate of London for worst escaperoom-game I played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In a game which punishes you for trying out stupid combos this one was beyond stupid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.