Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Hunt
United States
Oregonia
OH
flag msg tools
mb

I received the solo variant deck in the mail yesterday and gave it a couple plays.

It kicked my butt! Something like 108 to 73 the first play and 84 to 64 the second. Both games ended when the offerings stack depleted.

It was fun and didn't change the initial setup or overall game length. Both finished in just under an hour.

The tiny deck of 23 cards comes in a tiny box with instructions for play printed inside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Dumas
United States
Warrensburg
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my solo deck the other day as well, but have not had time to try it out yet. Glad to hear that it worked well. Can't wait to try it out, but I have a feeling it may be a while before I get to because my wife has decided she likes the game too so I foresee every time I pull it out I will be playing her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mikols
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PreacherMan05 wrote:
I got my solo deck the other day as well, but have not had time to try it out yet. Glad to hear that it worked well. Can't wait to try it out, but I have a feeling it may be a while before I get to because my wife has decided she likes the game too so I foresee every time I pull it out I will be playing her.

Use the solo deck when playing two players with your wife. I used it the other day in a two player game and it was really fun and worked great. I'll probably post a little session review a little later today with more details on my findings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Reynolds
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can one acquire the solo variant?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Like Roger, I got mine as well but no time to try it. To be honest, I had forgotten i had even ordered it modest so it was a pleasant surprise in the mail!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cunningham
United States
Smyrna
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
apscott wrote:
Where can one acquire the solo variant?

You can order it from here: http://boardgamebits.tictail.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
penguin xiaoguo
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i tried yesterday ... AI get alot offering tile which beat me heavily =(...
106 over 74

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.