India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!

How are you all doing? A quick announcement -- which I am very excited about!

You can now order a slightly up-sized version of Barbers! from The Game Crafter! Here's what's cool about this version:

1 Bigger cards!! -- The cards are now poker sized! The customer cards are micro sized! It looks great!
2 New booklet-style rulebook! -- I have reformatted the rulebook in the form of a booklet! With bigger text and nicer pages! No more do you need to squint to read!
3 UV coating and linen texture! -- For that nice look and feel!
4 A nice box! -- Nice boxes are nice!

I am really happy with how the TGC version looks -- here are some photos:

Let me know what you guys think, and get a copy too!

Edit: Link to the store page: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/barbers-?dept_uri=&dept...=

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
really keen to get a couple of copies of this, but annoyingly, the Game Crafter website has always seemed to be telling me it can't be produced due to a shortage of 10mm blue cubes...
cry

Sure I could get some elsewhere, but the website won't let me order anything. Hopefully it gets sorted soon as I'd love to get stuck in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harshad Deshmukh
India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really sorry about this. I am getting in touch with TGC for this -- will update you as soon as the issue is resolved.

manserfamily wrote:
really keen to get a couple of copies of this, but annoyingly, the Game Crafter website has always seemed to be telling me it can't be produced due to a shortage of 10mm blue cubes...
cry

Sure I could get some elsewhere, but the website won't let me order anything. Hopefully it gets sorted soon as I'd love to get stuck in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic news... might just have been unlucky with the timing. Deffo keen on a couple of copies. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harshad Deshmukh
India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So TGC basically told me that either I should wait when the parts are back in stock (don't know when that would be, this information wasn't offered) or replace any out-of-stock parts with available ones shake

I have done the latter -- the cubes just need to be different colors, so it doesn't break anything. They just won't match up with the colors described in the rulebook.

manserfamily wrote:
Fantastic news... might just have been unlucky with the timing. Deffo keen on a couple of copies. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.