Lee M
United States
St. Michaels
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Quick question on above: 1941 so I know not to include V-Rockets in the random selection but do I evenly weight wolfpack and Iraqi Revolt OR weight 3 available wolfpacks and Iraqi revolt. In first case Iraqi revolt is 50%. In second 25% assuming 3 wolfpacks available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vez A
Germany
Kiel
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The random event table in one of the player aid cards is your friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee M
United States
St. Michaels
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not sure that is an answer.

Going to assume that each available card has a chance so the 25% chance in my case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vez A
Germany
Kiel
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Sorry, Lee, my apologies. The post above came off differently than intended. I wanted to say, just use the random event table to select the event you need. The probability there for a Wolfpack to come up is a little higher than 25%.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Jones
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vez, I look forward to getting my game in a few weeks so I can try the solo bot. I enjoy the alternate solitaire method in the playbook, but I would like to see how your solo bot handles the Axis determinations and attacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vez A
Germany
Kiel
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Sounds great, Jeremy! Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy it. Probably better get a good handle on the base game before diving into the bot as the bot operation instructions assume that familiarity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.