Popular Tags: [View All]
Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you add after a purchase, when your turn is over. Or After everyone goes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
The building is added right after your purchased, but has a construction token on it so it can't be attacked. It also produces at the beginning of the round.
SO ultimately, it doesn't matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry. I meant to the board where you purchase more. If you a building, do you get a new card or have only 5 to choose from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean the Odin's Path?
You replace the card you purchased immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
You mean the Odin's Path?
You replace the card you purchased immediately.

No, sorry for being unclear. I mean all the other cards you can buy: buildings, warriors and defense cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still not sure what you mean When the pile's depleted it isn't replaced and stays empty. Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
I'm still not sure what you mean When the pile's depleted it isn't replaced and stays empty. Hope this helps.

On the board, you have 4 sets of cards you can "purchase"

Odin's path, the upgraded warriors, the buildings (like the brewery, etc), and the defense cards (they are blue).

The book clearly states when you purchase from the Odin's path it is replaced. What about the other face up cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, we're finally getting there.

SO each of the units, defenses, and buildings, are a pile. You put all the cards of one type in a single pile. So when a player purchases a card from that pile, there is a card next. Which is a copy of the card bought. You do that until the pile is empty. Usually only the Pigators empty out. Especially given it's an objective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Okay, we're finally getting there.

SO each of the units, defenses, and buildings, are a pile. You put all the cards of one type in a single pile. So when a player purchases a card from that pile, there is a card next. Which is a copy of the card bought. You do that until the pile is empty. Usually only the Pigators empty out. Especially given it's an objective.

ok, that makes sense. We can buy as many as we want of a certain type. Gotcha. Thanks for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.