Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'm saying it right...

I've seen videos that show a more square one with 4 poles/beams, and others that show the hexagon shaped ones.

Which one is in the final version of the game?

Thanks for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never really seen a Square looking one. The one shown on JonGetsGames' video should be at (or very near) what the final game will have (though it is a early prototype copy.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the images on the campaign page and punch board samples from the Facebook page they look to be a combination of the two. The roof is hexaganol but the base is square with 3 side walls and an open side to allow the characters to be placed in it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would imagine the pogoda's on the front page were just early designs. They look much nicer now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Mowery
United States
Hermitage
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it true that a character can be placed inside a pagoda?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmmowery wrote:
Is it true that a character can be placed inside a pagoda?

Yup!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Mowery
United States
Hermitage
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm actually surprised. Don't you think it'll be hard to see which way the character is facing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmmowery wrote:
I'm actually surprised. Don't you think it'll be hard to see which way the character is facing?

I wonder the same thing. I guess you could just lift the pavilion to see the visitor underneath when you want and when you score. Another thing I'll likely do, is turn the pavilion so the opening of it is also the way the character is facing, so its easier to tell at a glance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Mowery
United States
Hermitage
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Braffe wrote:
jmmowery wrote:
Another thing I'll likely do, is turn the pavilion so the opening of it is also the way the character is facing

That's a good idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
jmmowery wrote:
Braffe wrote:
jmmowery wrote:
Another thing I'll likely do, is turn the pavilion so the opening of it is also the way the character is facing

That's a good idea.

I was thinking the other way round and turn it so their back is to the exit but either works as long as there is consistency when you play to make it simpler for scoring etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Testini
Italy
Monza
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Also, I would like to add that while playing it's very easy to deduct which direction the character is looking at

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.