Zombicide: Invader» Forums » General

Subject: Pledge Manager Reminder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone else get an email today (6th July) reminding them that they need to complete the pledge manager by the 1st of July?!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
Italy
Castelbellino
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine on Jun 22nd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not get a reminder. Did you have your order finalized? The closing date was July 1. I’m guessing you got the email because you were late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
err404 wrote:
I did not get a reminder. Did you have your order finalized? The closing date was July 1. I’m guessing you got the email because you were late.

I was a $1 backer who eventually decided not to go for it - I was just amused by an email "reminding" me to do something by a deadline 5 days in the past
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anddeh
msg tools
I got a reminder today. Probably because I never got the invite from Geekfunder in the first place. I got the Kickstarter update that the pledge manager was open, plugged my email address into the link and was told my pledge manager invite was being processed. Figured I'd receive my invite in the next few days and forgot all about it. Till I got my reminder today of course.

Other Kickstarters are pretty vocal during the pledge manager stage, reminding backers several times to complete said pledge manager. But the only communication I received for the Zombicide Invader pledge manager was one email when it opened and one email five days after it closed. I admit my inaction was partially to blame but I should not be penalised for someone else's lack of communication.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That9uy wrote:
I got a reminder today. Probably because I never got the invite from Geekfunder in the first place. I got the Kickstarter update that the pledge manager was open, plugged my email address into the link and was told my pledge manager invite was being processed. Figured I'd receive my invite in the next few days and forgot all about it. Till I got my reminder today of course.

Other Kickstarters are pretty vocal during the pledge manager stage, reminding backers several times to complete said pledge manager. But the only communication I received for the Zombicide Invader pledge manager was one email when it opened and one email five days after it closed. I admit my inaction was partially to blame but I should not be penalised for someone else's lack of communication.

Did you try following the link today? it looks like it might still be active. Perhaps they're doing an unofficial extension to get some extra orders...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anddeh
msg tools
Mightyjim wrote:
Did you try following the link today? it looks like it might still be active. Perhaps they're doing an unofficial extension to get some extra orders...

I did and I've completed it. I'm just pissed off that I'm potentially going to receive my pledge late, had to pay more in shipping and possibly deal with import charges; all because this hasn't been communicated properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mightyjim wrote:
err404 wrote:

I was a $1 backer who eventually decided not to go for it - I was just amused by an email "reminding" me to do something by a deadline 5 days in the past

SF Zombicide - now with added time travel!

or should that be 'then with added time travel'?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Zimmerman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
That9uy wrote:
Mightyjim wrote:

I did and I've completed it. I'm just pissed off that I'm potentially going to receive my pledge late, had to pay more in shipping and possibly deal with import charges; all because this hasn't been communicated properly.

They sent a kickstarter update out on the 22nd as a reminder. They also gave almost two months notice, I dont think CMON is at fault...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ratimir Ismailobrat
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JudgementDave wrote:
Mightyjim wrote:

SF Zombicide - now with added time travel!

or should that be 'then with added time travel'?

I'm not sure about "added". It was included in the stretch goals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.