Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of the first turn in scenario 3, some of my Soviet units are out of supply. This is after I've moved up the RR conversion markers. It seems odd that some units would be out of supply. The same sort of condition exists elsewhere on the board. Am I doing it correctly? I've read 17.0 several times, but a fresh set of eyes may see something I don't.

Below is an example of how I am tracing supply. The numbers are the movement cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are going to have to forfeit flipping some artillery units to gain use of your Emergency Supply markers which will extend your lines of supply. See 16.3.3 in the rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ajpyyzajp wrote:
You are going to have to forfeit flipping some artillery units to gain use of your Emergency Supply markers which will extend your lines of supply. See 16.3.3 in the rules

That is what I thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos S. Olivares Pérez
Spain
Vigo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ajpyyzajp wrote:

Right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.