Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Snowdonia» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada group buy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kory Walsh
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone else looking to buy? We can reduce the cost by grouping up. You can check out other Cdn group buys for the numbers but for every 3 bought it reduces the shipping from $18 to $6 each.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Possibly interested
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kory Walsh
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm talking about the deluxe version to be noted
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter L
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hi guys,

I'm running a group buy in Toronto. At least one of the guys within my group buy is from Ottawa. He seems to have some arrangement to eventually get his copy from here in Toronto when it finally does come.

Anyways, if you guys are interested or think there's a way you can get it from Toronto, my group buy is here:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/item/6237732#i...

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kory Walsh
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
enigma0t2 wrote:
hi guys,

I'm running a group buy in Toronto. At least one of the guys within my group buy is from Ottawa. He seems to have some arrangement to eventually get his copy from here in Toronto when it finally does come.

Anyways, if you guys are interested or think there's a way you can get it from Toronto, my group buy is here:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/item/6237732#i...



Just contacted the person. So I'm a maybe otherwise I might just do it myself.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm an Ottawa backer as well. Would love if we could get 6.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter L
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

Our Toronto group buy only has 6 spots left at the time of this post with 54 in total. If we reach 60, the unit cost of the game will be $47 USD + $6 USD shipping.

We currently already have 3 Ottawa people in our group list. If you are interested in joining our group buy, please let me know.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/item/6237732#i...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Martin
Canada
Ottawa
Ont.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I regularly drive down TO area to visit my parents. I can do pick-up for Ottawa area.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter L
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fluffyevil wrote:
I regularly drive down TO area to visit my parents. I can do pick-up for Ottawa area.


Thank you so much!! :-)
right now, including yourself, there are 3 Ottawa people in our group buy.

If other Ottawa people want to join in, while there is still spots open, you are welcome to.

Peter
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dennis
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Ottawa and interested. If I'm accepted I'll pitch in on gas for Fluffyevil
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
enigma0t2 wrote:
Hey guys,

Our Toronto group buy only has 6 spots left at the time of this post with 54 in total. If we reach 60, the unit cost of the game will be $47 USD + $6 USD shipping.

We currently already have 3 Ottawa people in our group list. If you are interested in joining our group buy, please let me know.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/item/6237732#i...


At that price for the Deluxe? Count me in (also in Ottawa).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter L
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lajaro wrote:
enigma0t2 wrote:
Hey guys,

Our Toronto group buy only has 6 spots left at the time of this post with 54 in total. If we reach 60, the unit cost of the game will be $47 USD + $6 USD shipping.

We currently already have 3 Ottawa people in our group list. If you are interested in joining our group buy, please let me know.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/item/6237732#i...


At that price for the Deluxe? Count me in (also in Ottawa).


Sorry. We're full now
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank QB
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HEY! I just heard about the group savings! Is it too late to get in on the Ottawa buy?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Cullen
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
Avatar
enigma0t2 wrote:
lajaro wrote:
enigma0t2 wrote:
Hey guys,

Our Toronto group buy only has 6 spots left at the time of this post with 54 in total. If we reach 60, the unit cost of the game will be $47 USD + $6 USD shipping.

We currently already have 3 Ottawa people in our group list. If you are interested in joining our group buy, please let me know.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/item/6237732#i...


At that price for the Deluxe? Count me in (also in Ottawa).


Sorry. We're full now


Why cap it? The savings caps at 60 but that doesn't mean more pledges can't be added.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank QB
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorrax wrote:
enigma0t2 wrote:
lajaro wrote:
enigma0t2 wrote:
Hey guys,

Our Toronto group buy only has 6 spots left at the time of this post with 54 in total. If we reach 60, the unit cost of the game will be $47 USD + $6 USD shipping.

We currently already have 3 Ottawa people in our group list. If you are interested in joining our group buy, please let me know.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/item/6237732#i...


At that price for the Deluxe? Count me in (also in Ottawa).


Sorry. We're full now


Why cap it? The savings caps at 60 but that doesn't mean more pledges can't be added.


Is every additional copy still the same (lowest) price?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter L
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

9 days left before campaign ends. Currently anyone who successfully joins will only be paying $47 USD + $6 USD shipping for a Deluxe master set version of Snowdonia.

Join on this link: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/item/6237732#i...

Peter
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank QB
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fluffyevil wrote:
I regularly drive down TO area to visit my parents. I can do pick-up for Ottawa area.


Just wanted to add that I'm happy to chip in for gas too when the time comes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.