9 Posts

Lowlands» Forums » Rules

Subject: Construction waste building rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Bajohrs
msg tools
mbmbmb
The building states you get a contribute to dike action. Does this apply immediately after building the construction waste or only on the next build?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Partenheimer
Germany
flag msg tools
Immediately after building the construction waste you may use it the first time. And after that each time you are building another one - so you can use it maximum four times, if the construction waste is your first building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this also apply to the Tjasker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, reposting this from another thread:

Does this [leftover actions] apply to bonus actions received from buildings such as Construction Waste? So, with CW, I could use my bonus 2 dike building action points to build 1 card on the dike, and then draw 1 card? Could I draw two cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Construction Waste rules in the appendix confirm this: "This effect applies when you build the Construction Waste".

Tjasker is applied once, immediately after you build it, and after that it does nothing.

The appendix says Construction Waste action works "as if you had placed a farmer with action value 2", so yes, I'd say you can draw one or two cards with the action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bajohrs
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for the response. Always nice when the designer is involved

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Partenheimer
Germany
flag msg tools
You are not allowed to draw two cards because you are generally not allowed to skip an action completely in order to draw only cards instead.
But of course you are allowed to contribute one card to the dike and then draw one card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I wasn't clear on my Tjasker question. Does the Tjasker count itself as a building for determining how many water to remove?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Partenheimer
Germany
flag msg tools
Yes, it does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.