Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas H
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm following the Kickstarter campaign from the start and my interest keeps growing. Regrettably I don't see a lot of table time for this game with the people I normally play with unless there's going to be a solo mode. Are there any ideas/plans concerning officially changing the player count to 1-4?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kosmoko wrote:
I'm following the Kickstarter campaign from the start and my interest keeps growing. Regrettably I don't see a lot of table time for this game with the people I normally play with unless there's going to be a solo mode. Are there any ideas/plans concerning officially changing the player count to 1-4?

For the moment we have been looking into ideas but nothing that makes us happy so far I admit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas H
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jamie,

thanks for your reply. In this case i'm keeping my fingers crossed, that you're able to come up with something, until the kickstarter campaign ends...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WhelpSlayer wrote:
Kosmoko wrote:

For the moment we have been looking into ideas but nothing that makes us happy so far I admit.

Aside from "yes", this is the most perfect answer you could give. I'm a big fan of solo modes and dedicated member of the 1PG, but I'd rather it get left out if the designers can't figure out a way to make it fun. Awkward, clunky solo gaming make me sad...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas H
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the solo mode and the offer to make it available as print on demand. Already backed on KS.

Can you tell me, if it will be possible to order the print on demand solo packs early enough, so they could be shipped together with the game?

Once again thank you. I knew I could count on you! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Gérard
msg tools
mb
@Thomas H: You're welcome.
It was really difficult to develop… but we are on the good way.

I think you'll have a lot of fun with the "solo mode"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maricel Edwards
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone thinking of late pledging because of the solo mode, can you please tell me if the variant is good only for the base game? Or, if I pledged at the Empire level to get the expansions, would I be able to play those solo too? Thanks in advance for your reply...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.