Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Jackson
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
On some of the Ally cards it says to control and then has a symbol of a realm. Do you just have to control one territory for that realm or control the whole realm (all realm symbols in 2 player game or 2 out of 3 in a 3-4 player game)? So far I am loving this game. I want to make sure I get this rule right though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 9 of the rules, in the end of year scoring:

Quote:
To control a realm, a player must control at least two provinces within that realm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jackson
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah I saw that rule but I just wasn't sure if it was meant for the Allies as well. I wondered though because it made getting an Ally WAY to easy. Round one I would have an Ally and that just didn't seem right. Thank you for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cannon
United States
Annapolis
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Camdaddy08 wrote:
Yeah I saw that rule but I just wasn't sure if it was meant for the Allies as well. I wondered though because it made getting an Ally WAY to easy. Round one I would have an Ally and that just didn't seem right. Thank you for the help.

It should not be that easy to conquer TWO provinces with the starting deck of each player in Turn One. You start the game with no control in any province and would need to win two conquer actions in the first turn with only 5 cards from the starting deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Camdaddy08 wrote:
On some of the Ally cards it says to control and then has a symbol of a realm. Do you just have to control one territory for that realm or control the whole realm (all realm symbols in 2 player game or 2 out of 3 in a 3-4 player game)? So far I am loving this game. I want to make sure I get this rule right though.

Those allies say "Control ICON Hallowed Veil." Hallowed Veil is a realm. To control the realm, you must control at least two provinces of that type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jackson
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
wtcannonjr wrote:
Camdaddy08 wrote:

It should not be that easy to conquer TWO provinces with the starting deck of each player in Turn One. You start the game with no control in any province and would need to win two conquer actions in the first turn with only 5 cards from the starting deck.

That is what I was saying. If it was only one then you could get an Ally turn one, which would be too easy. That is what made me figure it was 2 areas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jackson
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you. Makes perfect sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.