1. Is it correct to believe that after landing your boat, the HARVEST action can be performed with or without the presence of your outpost on that market tile?1) You may harvest regardless of the presence of an outpost you own.
2. It is allowed to: (i) legally move your boat, (ii) build an outpost, and (iii) take the market action on that tile - correct?
3. Any limits on taking two, three or four of the same bonus tile - such as "Take one additional red cube when you harvest..."? I find no restriction, but IMHO - it can lead to a very unbalanced game.
2) Movement is a separate, and optional, step that begins your turn. Once you have (or haven't) moved, you may elect to take a Market action. If you already control an outpost there, move directly to the trading part of the action. If you do not, you may elect to build one paying the necessary costs THEN move to the trading part of the action. You must have an outpost to trade.
3) Dunno, I'd assume yes but can't reference it in the rules.