Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Engelberg
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a QR code that led to a website, which said to go to another website and enter a certain numeric code on a control panel "in the upper-right".

When I go that website, I don't see the promised control panel, but I do see icons for the various Time Stories expansions. When I click on the icon for Lumen Fidei, it is X'd out and it won't let me click through.

What am I supposed to do to get into the Lumen Fidei section of that website? Where is the control panel on which to enter the numeric code?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon T
Australia
Peakhurst
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Puzzler wrote:
I received a QR code that led to a website, which said to go to another website and enter a certain numeric code on a control panel "in the upper-right".

When I go that website, I don't see the promised control panel, but I do see icons for the various Time Stories expansions. When I click on the icon for Lumen Fidei, it is X'd out and it won't let me click through.

What am I supposed to do to get into the Lumen Fidei section of that website? Where is the control panel on which to enter the numeric code?

Spoiler (click to reveal)

The code you got isn’t “mission” specific. It’s “faction“ specific.

The same code you got will work for each expansion*, but will only give you info relating to one of the story factions. There is more than one code, and if you do a bit of digging through the forums I think you can find any other code that is available.

*The codes will not work in the newer scenarios yet, which is why you cant enter it for Lumen Fidei. The website gets updated every so often and I think Space Cowboys usually announces on social media when they have updated so you can try your code(s) in the next expansion’s section on the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Engelberg
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clicking on the various icons seems to have no effect -- I still can't find the control panel on which to enter the numeric code. Where is the control panel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon T
Australia
Peakhurst
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Puzzler wrote:
Clicking on the various icons seems to have no effect -- I still can't find the control panel on which to enter the numeric code. Where is the control panel?

Click on the icon of a scenario you have completed here. Remember, not all of these are updated to work yet.

You should then be able to enter the code in the panel in the top right corner, as seen here:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Engelberg
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, didn't work from my phone browser from which I scanned the QR code, but it did work when I entered the URL manually from my desktop browser. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jor Ray
Spain
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could somebody write down here those codes? Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.