Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks:

I'm on my first trip to the Netherlands, and will be touring the central region (Delft, Leiden, etc) and ending in Amsterdam. Are there any must-see game stores with great or hard-to-find items?

Gerry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaap K
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hard to find items I don't know, but if you visit Utrecht, there are 4 game stores at a few meters of each other.

Subcultures is my favorite among them, but the others are also worth visiting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Doctor
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Woohoo, an overtext!
badge
Woohoo, a second overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jk_W wrote:
Hard to find items I don't know, but if you visit Utrecht, there are 4 game stores at a few meters of each other.

Subcultures is my favorite among them, but the others are also worth visiting.

Subcultures imports stuff that we in NL would consider hard to find. But to you they may be very simple to get. But the shop is so lovely it is worth a visit just to see it.

Your chances in Utrecht might be higher in The Joker, who also sell a lot of second hand games. And your rare european finds are more likely to be there, since they're probably the stuff we'd get rid of after a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond de Waard
Netherlands
Dordrecht
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can visit Speldorado in the center of Delft: good game & toys store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.