Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Pocket Dragon» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: It's live! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
On Kickstarter now!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/davidturczi/pocket-drag...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Gordon
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed! Congrats on your wedding David!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Backhaus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Are the promos going to be available outside of the campaign?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ejbackhaus wrote:
Are the promos going to be available outside of the campaign?

In printed fashion almost definitely not. The publishers can choose to release them for free online or print it themselves if they want.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Backhaus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
TDaver wrote:
ejbackhaus wrote:
Are the promos going to be available outside of the campaign?

In printed fashion almost definitely not. The publishers can choose to release them for free online or print it themselves if they want.


I guess I'll be backing it now.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ejbackhaus wrote:
TDaver wrote:
ejbackhaus wrote:
Are the promos going to be available outside of the campaign?

In printed fashion almost definitely not. The publishers can choose to release them for free online or print it themselves if they want.


I guess I'll be backing it now.


Compared to the standard GeekStore price of $5 per promo, backing the campaign is really cost-effective, even if you're not interested in the game
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.