Subject: Hinterlander builds/playstyles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt V
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been having fun playing the hinterlander in my 2 player campaign and was wondering how other people may build him. I try to go for sneaking as often as possible and have built into find weakness to help my bog conjurer friend take down high hp enemies when we do need to fight.

Are there any arrow cards in the expansions? I see the hunting bow has the "uses arrows" trait. Would be great to have that thematic tie in to complete my character concept.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mbmb
I've not yet seen any sort of ammo for any of the "uses <X>" loot. I presume there's at least one loot card for some kind of arrows, but probably not too many?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Radey
United States
EL CERRITO
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Special arrows are coming soon. The base set only has special shot, but there is a lot of loot that hasn’t made it into print yet (including crossbow & bolts as well)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
cultofmars wrote:
Specialthere is a lot of loot that hasn’t made it into print yet

drool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.