Hide
3 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » Rules

Subject: Thorgar - command skill rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacek Zalewski
msg tools
I have long brake from the game and cant find it.

When I target green gremlin to attack blue gremlin does this attack count as slash? or without type ? I played it like it was slash atack.

Does spikes from blue gremlin response to that attack?? Card says he attacks all heroes in its area so gremlin is not a hero but i think he would response to that attack as normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exik Exik
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Fisher007 wrote:
I have long brake from the game and cant find it.

When I target green gremlin to attack blue gremlin does this attack count as slash? or without type ? I played it like it was slash atack.

Enemies don’t have specified the damage type, therefore it is not impacted by Weaknesses or Resistances.
So in this case the attack isn’t lowered by blue gremlin resistance to slash attack -1 hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exik Exik
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Fisher007 wrote:

Does spikes from blue gremlin response to that attack?? Card says he attacks all heroes in its area so gremlin is not a hero but i think he would response to that attack as normal.

Yep, blue gremlin spine ability is triggered (if the gremlin suffers damage) and will attack hero/es in the same area with 2 hits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.