United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if I messed up or not

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I have it marked that we have global achievement "The Drake Aided", but can't figure out which scenario gave it to us? We also have city event 75 which references this quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elac yenwod
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I would recommend giving some non-spoiler hint as to what you're spoiling so we can tell what is hidden and whether we should click on it or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The Drake
You get "The Drake Aided" Global Achievement if you have a party with both "The Drake's Command" and "The Drake's Treasure" Party Achievements. This is described on Page 49 of the rule book. This is also the trigger that unlocks City Event 75 and Road Event 66.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukasz Kaniewski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This spoiler is as good as none, you should mark what it relates to before spoiler, we are still forced to open it to find out whether it is part we've already experience or not.
Idk what cause i did not open it. Usually scenario, item, card number, character pic or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
For ever further information on this, because my group just did this last weekend:

The Drake
You get The Drake's Command from completing Scenario 25 Icecrag Ascent, which unlocks Scenario 33 Savvas Armory, which grants you The Drake's Treasure. So while no one scenario directly awards The Drake Aided, you got it after finishing Scenario 33 Savvas Armory.

Further minor spoiler on Savvas Armory:
The reason Savvas Armory doesn't just give you the Global Achievement outright is that there is another path to get there, so you could have picked up the Drake's Treasure before it ever asked you to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.